1. Current research from the RAND Corporation estimates that the absence of sleep amongst workers costs the U.S. economy up to $411 billion annually (2.28% of GDP), due to individuals’ lower productivity levels, greater mortality risk, and poorer health and wellbeing.
2. Americans invest approximately $14 billion on bed mattress every year. For that kind of cash, you’re enabled to dupe the tag!
3. In 2015, Americans spent roughly $41 billion on sleeping help and solutions.
4. Over 2,800 sleep “labs” or clinics were active in the U.S. in 2015, making approximately $7.1 billion in annual profits, including more than $460 million spent by patients as out-of-pocket expenditures.
5. Luxury animal beds are huge company with entries from Martha Stewart and Swarovski. Fido might sleep much better on a Swarovski Couture Bed, but the $10,400 price might keep you up during the night!
CHECK THIS OUT FOR MORE INFO