In less than thirty seconds, a little fire can grow entirely out of control and become a significant fire that spreads out throughout your home. Within minutes, your house can be filled with smoke. Preventing fires is the simplest method to avoid a potentially harmful scenario. While in the cooking area, follow these security precautions:
- Disconnect portable devices when not in usage
- Keep a fire extinguisher in an easily accessible area of your kitchen area
- Avoid using loose-fitting clothing that can drape on flames and into pans
- If you use your hair long, keep it tied back
- Do not position oven mitts, towels or other fabric items near the range
- Do not place metal dishes or tin foil in the microwave as this can trigger sparking.
CHECK THIS OUT FOR MORE INFO